THE LATEST SOFTWARES
All designs are carried out in-house using the latest design softwares including Siemens NX 3D CAD and 3D Moldflow. Our designers frequently go on advanced design courses to further expand their capabilities. The project management of all projects also integrate technology to ensure our customers receive their products on time with the highest level of satisfaction.
CONTINUOUS INVESTMENT IN MODERN MACHINERY
We invest more than £500k annually in the latest machinery for our mold manufacture and injection molding departments. We have in-house some of the top machines of the industry:
- WEDM machine: cut through hardened steel with a wire diameter of 30 microns (0.0013”), positional accuracy of 0.001mm (0.00004”).
- 5-Axis Micro Kern Milling: cut through hardened steel with a wire diameter of 50 microns (0.002”), positional accuracy of 0.0005 mm (0.00002”).
- Wittmann-Battenfeld Micropower micro molding machine: effective moulding process for the smallest parts possible.
QUALITY CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING
Quality is in our DNA and is the reason we continue to invest in the latest technology available in Micro Metrology. Our metrology capabilities allow for shorter project lead-times, faster turnaround on design enhancements and lower supplier costs. Some of our top metrology machines includes:
- Several CMM Vision and Probe Systems: deliver tolerances of 1μm.
- GOM Software for 3D Measurement Data: used for shape and dimension analysis, 3D inspection and mesh processing for 3D point cloud and CAD data sets.
- Digital Microscopes: scan 3D data with a maximum resolution of 10 nanometres.
- Interferometer: scan 3D data with a maximum resolution of 0.2 manometer.
- CTScan Computed Tomography: measure, analyse, inspect hidden defects and inner structures